Who can perform the wedding ceremony?

A Judge, Mayor or Minister can perform the ceremony.

Judge Eames will perform marriages. You must make your own appointment with Judge Eames by calling 208-414-2232.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to be a resident of Idaho to obtain a marriage license?
2. Is there a waiting period before using the license?
3. Can I use this Marriage License in another state?
4. When will the Marriage License expire?
5. When we received the Marriage License, are we married?
6. Is my last name automatically changed after the ceremony?
7. Who can perform the wedding ceremony?